Sing your way to conversation! After using this program, you and your children will know and understand 10 French songs.
Using entertaining videos, printable worksheets, activities and games, your children will learn without realizing it.
This course is completely online. As a parent, you do not have to speak a word of French to use this program. I go through the explanations and vocabulary. Easy to implement, this is a program your kids will love.
This program uses a multi-sensory approach to teach vocabulary for maximum recall. Each of the 10 lessons contains:
- Quick introduction for the parent/teacher
- Student page with video explanation of the song from me (in English, but with French vocabulary woven in)
- Animated videos of the songs so children can watch, learn, and sing along
- Lyrics of the song in French and in English for additional visual reinforcement
- Worksheets to download & print
- Links to sheet music if you would like to play an instrument while you sing (optional)
- Activity and game suggestions to reinforce vocabulary and recall
Check out a sample unit here. (Scroll down to Un éléphant ça trompe).
Make it fun and they will remember!